IBAK designs, produces and distributes inspection, measurement and rehabilitation systems for hard-to-reach pipe systems. The technology and quality of IBAK systems make an industry-shaping contribution to the preservation of sewer systems and thus to the protection of groundwater and drinking water. We set ourselves ambitious goals for the benefit of our customers.
- Made in Germany - all system components are designed, produced, assembled and tested at IBAK
- Cutting-edge technology - one job in six at IBAK is dedicated to research & development
- Quality - with our integrated and certified management system we pursue our ambitious quality standards
IBAK offers room for independent and self-reliant work in a collegial and open atmosphere. You can expect product-related, varied and challenging tasks in a technical environment.
We are looking for colleagues who:
- seek technical challenges and master them with personal expertise
- fill freedom of action with drive and pioneering spirit
- think for themselves and use their experience for the good of the company
- appreciate a working environment equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- State-of-the-art jobs and workplaces with modern equipment
- Product-related and varied tasks
- An open and communicative atmosphere
- Interdisciplinary and cooperative work
- A high vertical range of manufacture
- Long-term perspectives in a family business
- Flexible working hours and a good work-life balance
- Attractive salaries
- Benefits such as a pension scheme and special payments under collective bargaining agreements
- The commitment of a world market leader
In the field of electronics, we take on exciting designing tasks in robotics, the integration and programming of microcontrollers, measurement technology and power electronics. Trained electronics technicians find a variety of tasks in assembly and in wiring and soldering work. Electrical engineering specialists are dedicated to repairing, maintaining and testing our systems and training customers.
Comprehensive and user-friendly application software and assisting systems are designed by a large team of developers. By means of the software, the results of measurements made in inspected sewer systems can be easily and precisely recorded and documented, so that inspection and rehabilitation measures can be better planned. Data scientists create a structured database that serves our customers as a profitable basis for decision-making.
The technical sales department provides advice and support to customers on extensive projects in Germany and abroad. These projects are scheduled by the production planning department and the processing of production orders is triggered. Associated processes in purchasing are initiated. The materials management department ensures complete and timely provisioning for the manufacture of new equipment, repair orders and the shipment of spare parts.