360-degree camera technology takes inspection to a new level. Unique worldwide in technology and function, it enables the complete interior view of main sewers and manholes to be recorded with 4K resolution in a single operation.
Manholes and sewers can be inspected quickly, because it's unnecessary to stop and pan the camera, and condition assessment can take place in the vehicle or separately in the office.
This creates a complete and objective data basis for maintenance and rehabilitation decisions.
- Faster and more easily planned inspections: High inspection speed due to travel without stopping points or panning
- Detect damage early: Ultra-high resolution image quality ensures detection of even fine cracks, deposits and infiltrations
- Make better decisions: 100% condition detection for reliable documentation as an important basis for professional evaluation
- Optimal use of resources: Evaluation can be performed directly on site, in the office and supported by artificial intelligence (AI)
- Precise data capture: Extensive measuring functions for checking existing sewer data and planning sewer rehabilitation.
The PANORAMO SI 4K manhole inspection system delivers ultra-high resolution 3D manhole images and precise measured data.
A major advantage is its mobility: In just a few steps, the vehicle system can be converted into a mobile system, so that it is possible to react flexibly to local conditions and also to reach manholes that are difficult to access.
The IKAS evolution platform with the optional PANORAMO extensions and ArtIST offers the best basis for the collection, analysis and evaluation of the data. With the knowledge gained, well-founded and reliable decisions can be made.