Every day, IBAK systems prove their efficiency and help you master your inspection, measurement and rehabilitation tasks.
With a wide range of body and extension options, the vehicles are equipped to meet requirements and offer high quality:
- Panel van: Panel vans range from high-roof station wagons to minibuses and vans.
- Box bodies: Box bodies can be realized from vans to large trucks.
- Special bodies: Pick-ups or off-road vehicles can also be expanded.
More details on the outfitting options can be found in the vehicle outfitting brochure.
The choice is yours: From a wide range of configuration options, we work with you to put together the perfect vehicle for your requirements. Thanks to the latest inspection and rehabilitation technology, you are ideally positioned for the future and will benefit in the long term from pioneering technologies and innovative solutions for inspection and rehabilitation in the field.
People who do a lot of work every day deserve the best possible support. Robustness and durability are not only features of the inspection and rehabilitation technology, the vehicle interior is also optimized for long-term use and designed for ergonomics and the expedient organization of work.
Work better from the office on the road. Our solutions combine functional and mobile requirements for reliable and convenient work on site. For this purpose, operating systems, self-sufficient power supply, air conditioning and lighting technology are optimally used to carry out sewer inspection and rehabilitation projects economically and conveniently at all times.
For a large part of the operating time, the equipment is on the road and in flowing traffic. Our vehicles are therefore equipped with warning and lighting systems for high visibility in traffic and optimal illumination at the work site. With the rear view camera, the vehicle is accurately positioned at the manhole cover and the working area is monitored.
We offer you future-proof, value-preserving and reliable complete solutions.
- Cost-effectiveness: Profitable use for your company's success.
- Stable value: Safe investments for today and in the future
- Robustness: For long-term use in everyday work
- Ergonomics: Effective and convenient workplace design
- Quality: High-quality materials and workmanship
- Safety: For maximum occupational safety in flowing traffic
The aim of mobility transition is to make traffic climate-neutral. Emission-free design of the vehicle fleet is becoming increasingly important.
Whether with an internal combustion engine or alternative drive technologies. When it comes to choosing the type of drive, you decide. We supply you with the right vehicle for your application in proven IBAK quality.