The sewer information system for network operators to manage sewer data.
- Extensive sewer database: Collection, management, processing and backup of information on sewer systems
- Central information system: For fast retrieval of sewer data by means of subject- and demand-oriented filters
- Usable evaluations: Analyses and reports on the current state of sewer systems provide support with monitoring, assessment and measures planning
- Clear route planning and management: Cleaning, inspection, rehabilitation and maintenance tasks can be scheduled simply per mouse click
- Easy data exchange: Files can be provided and imported digitally and in an interface-compatible manner
Central sewer data management
IKIS is used to easily manage and document the data and condition information on sewer systems on the basis of the cleaning, inspection, rehabilitation and maintenance services performed. The stored data can be conveniently edited via the sewer system graphics and linked to background plans. Different media such as recordings, data or inspection records are assigned to each sewer object.
|Compliance with standards||Data processing complies with all common standards and coding systems. The operator is supported by helpful wizards when entering standard-compliant codes.|
|High data quality||Automatically performed plausibility checks validate the database and indicate possible sources of error.|
|Data compatibility||With standardized interfaces, data can be easily transferred in all common exchange formats.|
|Meaningful reports||The documentation of the results can be processed according to individual specifications in line with the order and clearly presented.|
|Flexible storage space requirements||The data volume of the films can be adapted to job-specific requirements.|
|Future-proof investment||The software has a modular structure, so that the range of functions can be easily expanded as needed.|
|Complete work process:||For selection and prioritization of appropriate rehabilitation techniques, computation of costs with profitability calculations, and subsequent order preparation.|
|App-based maintenance planning and documentation:||Paperless data cycle from simple route planning through to mobile maintenance documentation.|
Your direct contact to the sales department for software solutions
A personal contact will be happy to advise you on the use of IKIS for your application.
Arno Jugel Sales Manager Software and Information Systems
- +49 431 7270-334
Niclas Paulat Sales Software and Information Systems
- +49 431 7270-277