Cost-optimized planning and documention of sewer rehabilitations
There is a strong need for rehabilitation in sewer systems and the requirements for effective, economical and sustainable planning and implementation of rehabilitation projects are increasing. An important prerequisite for planning rehabilitation projects is precise knowledge of the condition of the sewer system. Optical sewer inspections and measurements are used to identify, locate, quantify and document defects in sewer systems so that different rehabilitation options in the field of renovation, repair and replacement can be prepared and carried out on this basis.
Professional rehabilitation planning with SanPlan
With the extension SanPlan, IKAS evolution and the sewer data manager IKIS can be used for planning, implementing and managing rehabilitation measures.
Comprehensive planning and execution of the service phases according to HOAI:
- Preliminary planning (budget planning): Individual technical tables for each planning step / automatic allocation of measures
- Draft planning / approval planning: Cost comparison calculation for different rehabilitation options
- Detailed implementation planning: Determination of the rehabilitation procedure / Creation of a bill of quantities
- Project support / documentation: data export / report export / data exchange
Advantages of rehabilitation planning with SanPlan
- Full project control: Order-related overview and management of rehabilitation projects
- Rapidly comprehensible: Through the visual integration of media content and map material
- Object-specific assignment of measures and cost calculation: An individual rehabilitation measure can be defined for each defect and costs can be calculated automatically on the basis of predefined calculation units
- Freely definable rehabilitation library: Flexible adaptation to company-, project- and user-specific general conditions
- Dynamic cost comparison calculation: Sounder decisions can be made by comparing the costs of different rehabilitation measures
- Valuable documentation: The results can be output in standardized or, if desired, individually edited form in reports.
- Standard-compliant planning: Implementation according to DWA-A 143-21
Complete rehabilitation documentation
Every rehabilitation measure changes the structural situation and substance. These changes can be identified and documented before, during or after rehabilitation. In addition to providing proof of performance, complete condition documentation also fulfils other important functions for economical sewer operation. These include, for example, changes in the nominal diameter, the hydraulics or the load capacity during pressure cleaning.
The software for the inspection system and the office to collect, analyze and document sewer data.
With this starter inspection system software, sewer data can be collected and documented according to commonly used defects classification systems.
This software can be used to make simple video and photo recordings in sewers.
Your direct contact to the sales department for software solutions
A personal contact will be happy to advise you on the use of the software solutions for rehabilitation planning and documentation for your application.
Arno Jugel Sales Manager Software and Information Systems
- +49 431 7270-334
Niclas Paulat Sales Software and Information Systems
- +49 431 7270-277