Sewer Repair Systems
Founded in 1945 as a small consulting engineering firm, IBAK is today the biggest manufacturer and supplier of pipe inspection systems and is at the same time the oldest company in the trade. With our more than 70 years of experience and the extremely high demands we place on our products – and also on ourselves – we provide optimum benefit to our customers. More than 350 people work day for day at our locations in Kiel and our branch offices in Krefeld, Georgsmarienhütte/Osnabrück, Durmersheim and Illerrieden/Ulm to ensure that this stays this way.
IBAK products work in the dark, but their success is visible. Throughout the world operators use the innovative sewer inspection system by this Kiel-based market leader. IBAK's presence is felt all over the globe.
When the company founder Helmut Hunger set up his business "Ingenieur Büro Atlas Kiel" in 1945, he did not give a thought to going global. It was his personal quest to develop perfectly functioning precision instruments. Even today IBAK is just as passionate about meeting those targets. Finding innovative and user-friendly solutions is always the company's prime objective. It thus comes as no surprise that the IBAK organization, after many years of research and development, presented the first sewer TV inspection system in the world in 1957.
From human to human
Products by IBAK are technological masterpieces. And with one in six of our over 350 colleagues working in research and development, that is no wonder. Our highly experienced engineers, the continuous exchange of ideas with customers and the well-established cooperation with universities and professional bodies all ensure the development of trend-setting technologies and their conversion into practical designs. The result is that IBAK systems are powerful, durable, user-friendly, low-maintenance, high-tech solutions. Quality shows What started in Kiel is now well known throughout the world. Just as every year Kiel welcomes the world for its "Kieler Woche" – the biggest sailing event in the world – IBAK sets its course for more than 40 countries. All IBAK products have one thing in common: they provide 'made in Germany' quality. All system components as well as the hardware and software are developed, produced, assembled and tested by IBAK. Relevant standards, such as ISO, DIN, all EC Directives as well as ATEX and IECEx certificates of quality, constitute merely the minimum requirements for us.
Count on IBAK
With their high quality standards, IBAK products are always a safe investment. Despite the exceptional characteristics of our products, economic factors have always been decisive. Protect the environment Just as every department of IBAK is governed by a strict environmental management system to protect natural resources, so also do IBAK's inspection systems contribute to environmental protection. IBAK systems detect damage in fresh water pipes and sewers, thus helping to protect our valuable drinking water for the future.
The extraordinary driving experience
When talking about innovation, that is where the PEGASUS HD camera, with both its fully HD high-resolution and the brilliant picture it produces, as well as the digital PANORAMO sewer inspection system shine brightest. Driving through the world of sewers with the PANORAMO is a unique 3D experience. Analysis of the entire inspection data is not carried out in the inspection vehicle on-site as was previously the case. Instead it is analysed in the comfort of the office, although the feeling of working with a pan and tilt camera in the pipe remains.
- IBAK innovations
- IBAK-Image-Flyer (EN)
- IBAK-Image-Flyer (JP)
- IBAK Vehicle Outfitting
- IBAK Inspection and Rehabilitation Systems in Modular Design
- IBAK PANORAMO 4K
- IBAK MainLite Systems
- IBAK Sewer and Manhole Inspection Systems
- IBAK IKAS evolution - The new generation of the powerful sewer analysissoftware
- IBAK IKIS, The sewer information manager
- IBAK Robotics - Systematic sewer repair
- IBAK 3D-GeoSense - Hydrostatic Level Measurement
- IBAK Wheels
- IBAK Leak detection systems
- IBAK Panoramo SI 4K
- IBAK ArtIST
- Product Information 11/17 - MiniLite Accessories
- Product Information 07/15 - KUV with integrated protection grid
- Product Information 02/14 - Hard Metal Wheels (update 04/16)
- Product Information 02/11 - New ORION generation
- Product Information 01/11 - With retrofit kit: Rims for T 66 useable on the KRA 65
- Product Information 01/10 - Profile wheels with grip
- IBAK Image Video (view online)
- IBAK ORION L Video (view online)
- IBAK PANORAMO Video (view online)
- IBAK PANORAMO SI Video (view online)
- IBAK POLARIS Video (view online)
- IBAK MicroGator Video (view online)
- IBAK 3D GeoSense pipe run surveying (view online)
- IBAK Orpheus 2/3 Video (view online)
- IBAK Camera tractor system MainLite fit (view online)
- IBAK Push Rod Camera System MiniLite 2 (view online)